#Trump2023

9:15am Eastern...
09:29 AM - Apr 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
10 April, 05:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
How can you not love it Spicy 🌶️ 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
10 April, 12:09
Just like I like it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 April, 09:52
Getting rid of biden is not even close. We need to get rid of entire usa government. There is no value in continuation of government.

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 April, 09:50

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
10 April, 09:43
KeK

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 April, 09:32
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kid ain't drinkin' no bud lite

Is this the real Trump? Red tie, but it looks like a cardboard cutout to me.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
10 April, 10:18
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The possible replica’s are very interesting. I notice I get used to all that Doubles. And can imagine that people who don’t really know see nothing at all!

For example the young Trump seems for me much more serious and less clownish than the last ones ... we shall see:-)

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 April, 12:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication