Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 February, 08:19
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
They think they have won! Panic! and President Trump hasn't used a Trump card yet! Let the movie begin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moose Man Dude @Moose
08 February, 07:53
I hear they are allowing 16 hours per side to argue their case. I think it's pretty obvious he did not incite the "siege/insurrection" whatever they are calling it today. I wonder how fast Trump's team will start highlighting other items, like the fraud that was the election. They should present the Times magazine article, where they highlight it all in for evidence too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 February, 07:57
In response Moose Man Dude to his Publication
I am hoping this is the time to let it all hit the fan

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
08 February, 07:42
Don't know if that's for real, but if so, the man has a great sense of humor. The senate should be rightfully afraid. Clowns.