Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 April, 10:36
If we continue to participate in [their] pagan holidays, we will continue to be under the spell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
There are other ways for us to allow kids to be kids. “Ishtar eggs” and “Ishtar bunnies” are mechanisms for honouring a false god/goddess.

Children need to be taught the truth of things. Want to give children treats at the start of Spring? No problem - the chocolate does not have to be in the form of the symbol of a FALSE god. Moreover, do so to celebrate God’s creation at the start of Spring (what better time?) but NOT as a ritual to honour “Ishtar.”

We need to put truth first in ALL things - especially when our children are involved.

Peace and love be with you all.
02:54 PM - Apr 09, 2023 (E)
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 April, 03:12
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I cannot really argue with what you are saying. I was on that same journey as a child and taught to believe in the same things. I don’t regret my childhood - and was truly blessed in many ways.

My only point is that, as we continue our journey - which is about learning - we can choose to follow the same path, irrespective of whatever truths we learn, or we can choose a new trajectory based on the truths we learned

Which is more likely to contribute to growth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396