"Sin city is cold and empty".

Did you listen to the lyrics?
07:18 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
09 February, 02:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
09 February, 02:44
The city is cold and empty...and his eyes are with blood. Coincidence does not exist!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
09 February, 06:56
"Sin city is cold and empty".

the#weekend in the#SuperBowl
as usual super charged with#QANON results but

but the part more real now it this
sadly 😼
#mandatory #vaccine 1467

09 February, 06:46
🤣now i cant stop play the fucking SATANIC vid

fuck

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
09 February, 06:39
I found this interesting too!

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
09 February, 06:32
Why would you listen to that and allow it into your spirit when the Bible says to guard your heart? What you allow in your eye and ear gates has an affect on your heart that's why I don't listen to stuff like that.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 12:33
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
i think every person knows what they can and cannot listen to. i also think music has a message for every person at every level. i personally can no longer listen to old music i once loved. i am not opened to new stuff either. However, i no longer judge where people are because God has made someone for every level.

09 February, 06:25
the music is good. Even the DRUG HIGH AS KITE GREAT 🤭
i used this gifs a meme a lot because are impressive, maybe even here or in #wego ?

the bad for me is that:

why impressive artwork video has in the OFFICIAL VERSION VIDEO the guy with the mouth full of blood ?

( remebers to much #BLOOD - #drink - #RITUAL - reference
Its like get a piece of acceptable beautifull uplifiting artwor annd throw something disgusting all over he entire piece of art

#weekend #SuperBowl
The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
#Thegreatwakening
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 12:49

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
09 February, 01:34
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
conpare his face in his vid to Joe jaxkson

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:58
Mr Weekend is just who I go to for moral guidance.

Isn't that the problem, people shouldn't look to these scumbags as role models or guides, that's what families are for.

Meanwhile you're treating them like people whose messages should be respeted.

Give me a fucking break.

Dodge 1111 @dodge1111
09 February, 04:14
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Great comeback....I'm glad someone else can read through this line of BS!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 10:57
"Sin city is cold and empty" is a tautology. What decent person needs to be told this? And who in Sin City would bother listening to this.

Drivel to either side.

And the children are told:
"Cold and empty" = cool, hip, the in thing. Who wouldn't want cold and empty?

I guess you forget you were in the Anon bubble bath here.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:50
whos the adults on the left?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:50
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
that poor baby😞

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:47
LES WEXNER IS SAID TO HAVE FUNDED JEFFERY EPSTEIN SOLELY FOR TEN YEARS. this young MK ULTRA VICTIM PERFORMED THOSE SHOWS

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:39
believe me yall, Justin Timberlakes "SUPPLIES" is much, much WORSE☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:36
yeah, that cool slow-mo part....as a kids mind splits in two to become the slave of a satan worshipper. till DEATH

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:35
guess what else? when a chikds brain is SPLIT FROM MK ULTRA THEY SAY HE/SHE SEES WHITE LIGHT. is that why the "cool part where it slows down" as hes saying it???

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 10:32
did you see him perform for les wexner? Victoria Secrets fashion shows? 2 if them? see final frame of the first "hit" single? gotta be blind if you dont see adreno withdrawls, fear and loathing in kas vegas, ALL OF HIS OTHER VIDEOS... HE LICKS A FROG HE NEEDS IT SO BAD. and GLORIFIES the results💯💯💯☑️☑️. no fan is going to be educated positively from "cherry" eating adreno trips

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
08 February, 09:10
Did anyone happen to see this in the beginning?

08 February, 09:11
In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication
NO

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 February, 05:07
In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication
Pepsi, where his hair caught on fire?

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
08 February, 08:27
It was hard to understand any of his lyrics!I was happy to be wrong about what I thought was going to happen last night, based on last year's performance &older one with all the little kids on beds/demonic ___. Thank you for all you are doing! God bless you, your family, your staff, the Producer (s) and all the white hat actors and actresses! Great show the past several months/year...maybe more. I haven't had TV in decades and rarely have radio on because it's garbage ;) My sweetie's dad (who is stubborn and obtuse, mom voted for biden) asked him yesterday about adrenochrome and Q Anon.finally

08 February, 09:10
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
#FAKE comment

can smell one even from spain

patriot party @PatriotParty
08 February, 07:46
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
For those who can't hear all of the lyrics...

Gabrielle Sharrit @GabrielleSharrit
08 February, 07:46
I do so love this song though, sounds like the 80's to me ❤

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
08 February, 07:41
strangely, i've be listing to a ton of MJ lately and then this half time show (which i thought was full of EVIL) until i watched it again. so many MJ references and my son just told me the "jock strap faces" were because of Weeknd surgury - so i spendt some time looking up MJ plastic surgeries and Weeknd - I wonder who had the mask on first? it's a lot to take in - but if white hats are control - why so many crazy symbols - i was just listening to Man in the Mirror by MJ - great song - awesome lyrics!

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
08 February, 07:34
also, aside from the lyrics...let it be noted that there were no children in this halftime performance. and another noteworthy question...bc i don't watch tv muchless the s.b....has it always had such a strong military presence?? ya know just alabama girl over pondering 🙋🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Patty Malek @patty888
08 February, 07:33
Blinding by the lights - The Weekend
Yeah
I've been tryin' to call
I've been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby
I look around and
Sin City's cold and empty (oh)
No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone
And I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
(Hey, hey, hey)
I'm running out of time

08 February, 09:12
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
I'm going through withdrawals

FRON ADRENO FOR ME
IT WAS WHAT I UNDERSTOOD

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
08 February, 07:30
yes. many times.

STR1KER W0LF1E @STR1KER
08 February, 07:29
SUPER BOWL 55 DECODE:
So - I did a thing. I went thru the ENTIRE SBLV 1/2time show bit by bit and did a decode. Thing is, *MOST* people thought they saw a "Satanic Ritual", because that's what they're USED to seeing at these events and award shows. People will ALWAYS "SEE" what they *THINK* they're SUPPOSED to see.
This was ANYTHING BUT... I have created this in graphic panels, so it can xfer to multiple platforms...

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
09 February, 01:42
In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication
Nice research! I noticed at the end of the show he was standing at the 45 yd line.

09 February, 06:49
In response STR1KER W0LF1E to her Publication
TOTALLY LOST IN #TRASLATION

AS SAME AS PURE EXOTERIC
A ESOTERIC

its the most neutral final opinion about the comunicational results of this video in the #SuperBowl

... ... @Luciferlost
08 February, 07:24
Hey, rewatched the half-time show....interesting that just before what looks like a cut for a swap....the singer's last lyrics are...I can't feel my face when I'm with you....but I love it.....just noting it...🤔

08 February, 07:24
the profussion of blood in every single camera shot

its...its. ?? what even mean ???

08 February, 07:23
yes i have a ...
insight
before
but....
the blood part make thing in adreno addict or some thing
and put it in the #sandbox of crazy illuminati arstir
maybe in the grey zone

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 07:25
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Nope, the blood is metaphorical for being beet up by the sin of the world/vegas. Blinded by the lights! When the person he cared about the most left him he could see again. Epic awakening for those paying attention.