Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 April, 09:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Jon Snow ❄/ Christs Message For Me Was / Time Traveler Zero / Crazy For You / My Love Is Bigger Than This πŸ’—/ The Interconnectedness Of Numbers And Letters / All Roads Sooner Than Later Lead To Questions / Christ Parapsychology Goddess / Hello You Divine Goddess / The Connection Between Aliens And Magic πŸ‘½βœ¨/ The Numbers Of Your Name Have Meaning πŸ” πŸ”’/ The Transdimensional Math Of Gematria / There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel / Q Gold Standard Q Nothing Can Stop It πŸͺ™/ I Am Settling Into My New Reality / World Wrestling Entertainment / Define Soon In Relation To Rapture / Get Out Of Your Comfort Zones / Smart And Wise Peoples Help The Cause / Hell Is Outside Of Us Heaven Within ☯️/ False Light Exposed Now / God Please Work Through Me πŸ™/ Im Still Dazed But Yes Lets Do This πŸ‘/ Covenant Of Love ❀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
357-753
2142-2412
1770-0771
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
08 April, 10:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-"deer", the name of several cities in Palestine
Greek-to consider

Hebrew-length
Greek-a master builder

Hebrew-remember
Greek-prosperity, plenty

Hebrew-Chatipha, one of the Nethinim
Greek-reverent

Hebrew-to fish for, catch
Greek-to nod at, beckon or communicate by gesture

Hebrew-Ornan, a Jebusite
Greek-an infirmity

Hebrew-treachery
Greek-to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
BOOOOOOOM β€ΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
10:50 AM - Apr 08, 2023
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it