Just Diana @Diana19
Thank you, my loving family for the prayers. I will keep you all posted as it is such a good feeling when WE know that our prayers are heard and miracles happen. WE are witnessing miracles every day. My baby will get healed. There is so much love here. ty 🌟💖🌟
11:56 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 April, 12:04
In response Just Diana to her Publication
We truly are blessed. Yes, keep us updated. My Dad had really awful wounds with bone marrow failure disease and many of the wound care products had silver in them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
08 April, 12:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
She told me she went to a health food store today, so I will enquire as to what she bought. I know that the properties of silver is awesome! I had a burn on both fore arms and very little scarring occurred. very good stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 April, 11:59
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Keep us updated!

Just Diana @Diana19
08 April, 12:02
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
yes I will, when one of us is in trouble..WE all feel the pain.