Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
Recently, while going through some posts on Twitter I was subjected to several after-surgery posts of young people who had gone through sex-change surgery, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
What would it take for someone to want to have that kind of mutilation done to their body?
Does anyone tell them that no heterosexual man is ever going to want them? Does anyone tell them that people who have had those surgeries and taken those drugs can be maimed for life, with a host of horrible afflictions, and a shortened lifespan and that they don't look the way they think they look in their minds?
The RUSH to support 'gender affirming care' is just one of many, in a long line of recent offenses to common sense.
All these children being pushed into this; what are they going to be like in 10, 20 years?
How do you stop these psychotic doctors, teachers, politicians and parents pushing the trans agenda, what I believe is a crime against humanity?
07:41 PM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it