LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 09:14
Looking for a recommendation for my husband‘s palpitations. He’s had them for years- he’s been to a cardiologist he’s going to another one today just to check in and rule out anything serious. But he has had them for years and they’re getting worse. I have ordered some stuff from EMF solutions to see if it will provide relief, but in the meantime I would love to hear any of my other frens’ experiences with this.

I would appreciate it if some of my fren’s who have a big reach wouldn’t mind re-sharing this so that it has more eyes on it.

Thank you so much and God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 April, 11:10
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
when i feel alot of palpations i take half of a potassium low dose pill it it helps me but i would not mess around with this issue i would deff get to a elctrocardiolist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I didn’t even know there was different types of cardiologists so I’ll have to see when he gets back from his appointment whom he actually saw and what they said. Thank you so much for that piece of information and will research further!
11:14 AM - Apr 07, 2023
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
07 April, 11:46
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
SEEN A CARDIOLOGIST FIRST THAT SENT ME TO A ELECTROCARDIOLIST I MIGHT BE SAYING THE TYPE WRONG .. BE PICKY WHO YOU SEE DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THE DRS FIRST I DID. ONE OF MY CARDIOLOGISTS SAID HE TAKES CARE OF THE PLUMBING PART LOL AND MY OTHER TAKES CARE OF THE ELECTRICAL .. CRAZY I KNOW BUT IT WAS THE DETOX AND GETTING RID OF THE INFLAMMATION THAT MADE ALL THE DIFF IN MY BATTLE WITH A CRAZY HEART LOL