LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 April, 09:14
Looking for a recommendation for my husband‘s palpitations. He’s had them for years- he’s been to a cardiologist he’s going to another one today just to check in and rule out anything serious. But he has had them for years and they’re getting worse. I have ordered some stuff from EMF solutions to see if it will provide relief, but in the meantime I would love to hear any of my other frens’ experiences with this.

I would appreciate it if some of my fren’s who have a big reach wouldn’t mind re-sharing this so that it has more eyes on it.

Thank you so much and God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 April, 10:14
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Drinking unrefined sea salt water is supposed to help with anxiety and break up the effects of the electromagnetic radiation by neutralizing the polarity of the magnetic charge and help things balance out and also remove toxins from the body. I’ve been drinking it and using ph tests strips to check the alkalinity of my body fluids. Need to get body PH in the 8 range and if ph is below 7.2 it’s the danger zone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Great idea Apryl! Are there special pH strips to check your body fluids?
11:08 AM - Apr 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
07 April, 11:15
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Yes! Not sure if you use Amazon but I’m sure you can probably find them on eBay or a lot of places online.

These are the ones I have.
pH Test Strips for Testing... https://www.amazon.com/dp/...