RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
17 January, 10:20
HAPPY JANUARY "17" - THE BEGINNING OF THE STORM, RIGHT ON "Q!!!"

BOOM DAYS AHEAD....17, 18, 19, 20 & 21 - GOD'S WORK WILL GET DONE!!!

BUCKET UP BUTTERCUPS.... (COUNTDOWN IS AT "1"!!!)

WINDS ARE BLOWING, THE TOUGH ARE ABOUT TO GET GOING!!!

GOD BLESS TRUMP, THE ALLIANCE & OUR GREAT MILITARY!! - GOD WINS!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA & ALL OUR GREAT PATRIOTS, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

WWG1WGALL THE WORLD!! - LOST A 5,000 FRIENDS ACCOUNT ON FAKEBOOK...

BUT THE FAKEBOOK CROOKS, CAN'T STOP WHAT'S COMING!!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maureen Russ @MaureenRuss
17 January, 12:23
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
I Am so glad that I got signed up so I can follow you here!πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
YES, I'm happy you are here, as you were able to take my warnings, as I knew it was coming!! PEOPLE HAVE TO "SEE" & can't be told. Unfortuntely many never made it fast enough (attached to FB, had tech difficulties, etc.), so they may get cut-off. From all I know FB & TWITTER will go down, taken down....BIG DAYS COMING, we are in the REVOLUTION. Prepare, expect all I have been warning you all about. I'll be busy, but I will do my best to post here, get acclimated, as this is different that FB. MAY GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS!! GODSPEED!! - REMEMBER, GOD ALWAYS WINS, GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ
04:43 PM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Maureen Russ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply
Maureen Russ @MaureenRuss
17 January, 10:03
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
Thank you! Your words have touched my heart! πŸ’œ God bless you and yours as well. Keep up the good fight so many are encouraged by your inspiring posts. I have no fear only confidence in our God!!