Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 08:38
Worth repeating...
Seeing the spin cycle again.
Don't let it create doubt with what you know to be true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee @MamaT
Kim, my husband was a Black Pill until this past week while camping... and with smartphones pushed away we had SCHOOL. He wanted to get this situation nipped and fixed between us because he was tired and worn out by all he was seeing and he fascinated that I stood my ground for all these years. He simply got worn out by his own poopy vibes.

He's ON BOARD now. He never uses SM and because he doesn't, he could never agree with what I was showing him. Many others are just like him. They don't use SM and that has been a huge stumbling block for them.

It's finally more peaceful here. God is good. I've held my breath for a long time to remain still with his poopy vibes giving him the space he needed and blue isn't one of my colors unless it's Tiffany. 😁
10:41 PM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 April, 05:51
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
This is so GREAT!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 April, 01:53
❤️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 April, 11:01
That is AMAZING news.
Congrats. So so happy for you.
Now little by little he will learn more and be exactly where he needs to be.
So great you didn't back down. You should be really proud of yourself! :)

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 April, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you! I am. Love didn't let me back off, but I learned early on in this war as I watched marriages suffer strings me that it was better to drip feed this info and keep the love flowing than to blast the cannons to ring their bell. ❤ It really works.... that and a whole lot of patience.