COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
CT

I think it's hilarious Chicago elected a communist mayor to the left of Lori Lightfoot - and they absolutely deserve all the hell they're gonna get the next 4 years.

I no longer give AF what happens in filthy, stinky, crime-infested, Democrat-run hellholes.

From NYC, San Fransisco, LA, and on and on - they're all getting exactly what they voted for. Enjoy rolling around in your crime, homelessness, and filth. You apparently love it.
07:08 PM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
06 April, 07:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I disagree.

I don't think people voted for this. The fraud just continues on. I come from Los Angeles, and I know it was a waste of time to vote down there. What the general public voted for NEVER saw the light of day - like with the 2020 election, the worst side always got voted in. When they did exit polls, overwhelmingly people voted one way...but when results were in, it was always the other way that got elected.

Just like God saved Noah, and like He saved Lot and his daughters out of Sodom and Gomorrah...if there is even one worthy in the midst of the corruption, that one person is worthy of care, prayer and concern...as well as love. Some people cannot physically or financially leave those areas, they are stuck for life. We can't condemn them and throw them out with the bathwater... We would be leaving our own Patriots behind to suffer and die and be tormented.

How can any patriot turn their back like that? God won't.

You can be angry, but you can't turn your back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396