COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
06 April, 05:18
ASSANGE

My dear friends, you all know what we are are up against, this is very purposeful and they've done it becuase they are trying to give you hints, they are trying to normalize and show you and tell you what they do.

They are doing this because of the principle of karmic retribution. Satanists believe if they tell you what they are doing, if they make their intentions clear and you still adhere to them, that they are no longer responsible for the negative karmic consequences.

It's very simple to explain, if I have a stall of poison apples and the sign says apples and you buy one, I have poisoned you, but if I have a stall of poison apples, and a sign where it says "poison apples" and you buy one, now you have committed a suicide. I have not poisoned you.

If you know what I am selling and you still comply and adhere, you are basically saying all the consequences are erased, that's how karmic retribution works, from their point of view they will avoid karmic punishment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Sylvia, click on at the bottom under it