Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 April, 08:16
Been quite sick last ten days and was just admitted to hospital. Haven’t been posting as much as I usually do lately and just wanted you to know i’m here in spirit. Haven’t missed a day in well over 4 years and don’t plan on it. Love you all. Would ask for a prayer but don’t want to jinx myself, i’m a lot older than you think. 😉 ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
Ask someone healthy to hold your hand and get electron flow from their body that recharges outside, isolation from outdoors depletes body's energy storage in hospital beds, especially if laying down horizontal for long. Try stay sitting upright or walk daily, wear at least one part of your own clothing! Don't get fully into their death ritual and burial dress they call hospital gowns. Touch and hold skin of healthy, energetic humans every day. It's not making you look weak, it's a secret making you secretly heal. Doctors don't know of electric flow and electric storage in body, they study chemistry instead. Ask someone to bring you fresh food, home cooked or food from your favorite restaurant. Anything you crave, when you feel like eating. You have the right to decide what you eat. Do not eat the death ritual meals the hospital serves and calls and makes look like food!!! Even if they lay a fresh orchid flower on top!
11:27 AM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
06 April, 11:27
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Do not eat that. And avoid at all cost any pink liquid or other medication meant to "help with heartburn or digestion", it prevents all food from digesting and getting to your bloodstream no matter how well you eat. You'll stay in touch with outside electric field through skin contact to people and eat normal food and you'll have energy and nutrients to recover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 April, 11:41
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
And if they come to your room in middle of the night tell them to bugger off and empty trash, clean the bathroom, change bedsheets etc in the living daylight. Don't let them wake you up every night with their excuses, you have the right to sleep and recover like they sleep at home after their work shift. You need solid night's sleeps, instead of their death rituals that prevent you from having single night's sleep for your body to recover and get out of there. God helps those that help themselves. Be well soldier, and be out of there. Wind and rain are waiting to touch you, and sunshine cannot wait to make you smile.🌬️ 🌊☔️🌞🏝️🏖️🍹🍑🍺🍺🥩🍺🥃