Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 02:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
12 April, 11:54
King of the jungle - he's beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 April, 11:02
KeK

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
08 April, 09:51
This Pears print of British Lions circa 1900 hung in my family’s home when I was a child. Perhaps it is why I am so fond of cats now. I believe it represents both strength and peace.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 April, 03:10
Don't mess with the tribe!

Trump has had military infiltrate antifa and all the dissenting local governments.
https://qposts.online/post...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
07 April, 08:56
Men of renown. Lion tribe of Judah.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
07 April, 07:01
It's not morning and it's not even April 6th anymore, but still wanted to say hello to you VK and send love to the rest of my AU family! 😊

Dad is still in ICU and mom had her mastectomy yesterday and is recovering. Have been spending endless hours at the hospital and giving all my energy to my parents helping them get thru these difficult trials. Feeling drained and I miss everyone here.

I send you love frens!❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 April, 07:03
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
07 April, 07:06
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Keeping you and your folks in constant prayer.

amy lilley @amylilley
07 April, 06:17
Welp, good evening it is, Shabbat Shalom on this fine April Friday🕊️🕯️🕯️🙏🏻😇🥰🥰🐸
https://youtu.be/QS2wPotSc...
It's Friday But Sunday's Coming by S. M. Lockridge - YouTube

S. M. Lockridge (born Shadrach Meshach Lockridge, March 7, 1913 — April 4, 2000) was the Pastor of Calvary Baptist Church, a prominent African-American congr...

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 April, 01:14
Good morning as Today is going to be a great day.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
07 April, 12:44
KeK AF

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 April, 10:22
Lookin for the nearest 711?

💫💫💫
😎✌

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
07 April, 09:23
Morning AU frens!
April flowers & showers.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 April, 09:04
❣️

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
07 April, 09:03
Good Morning VK. Beautiful!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 April, 09:02
Vincent GM unleashed. 🕊🙌🏼

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 April, 08:05
Good Morning Sir !

Bee Saved @BSaved
07 April, 06:56

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
07 April, 02:03
✨GOoD morning 💛✨

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 April, 01:52 (E)
🕊️💖✨👑🦁 The Lion Of Judah 🦁👑✨💖🕊️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 April, 12:24
GM Vk
😤

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 April, 09:35
Thank you. Very helpful to see this today.

Days Of Elijah @Stella
06 April, 08:19
Ready for the catwalk :D

Miss. Messina @Messina
06 April, 08:04
I get Trump Vibes watching this.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
06 April, 06:43
😁

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 06:25
Majestic and silently powerful 🙏💗

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 April, 05:09
Same expression as DJT💛

We have to win VK!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
06 April, 04:47
Late Good morning Vincent, Been busy working around the house.

Red Edge @Rededge
06 April, 04:27
GM VK... It's Friday here in Australia..........

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
06 April, 04:12
can't comment or like your post on twitta
ig elon is allergic to frogs :p
sadly, you ain't post much here :')

I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 April, 03:20
I want to know who brushes that mane!?!?