Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
Who remembers Mr. Pool's wheat video with a river and the sun shown through the wheat? Well I found it! Go to 3:49 - Now we know what they want us to do!!!
https://youtu.be/EPGRHcJYU...
05:24 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
06 April, 02:32
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
That scene comes from the 2000 Ridley Scott film "Gladiator".
Scott-Free.

But aren't we all merely slaves of Rome?
The Wheat and the Bird
https://www.thatmomentin.c...

'Mr Pool' is John Mcafee, an integral part of Q Team.
Ridley Scott is very involved in the Q movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 03:58
In response some one special to some to her Publication
You're brilliant! I knew about Scott Free Productions & the films. I also remember that Steve Mnuchin in Trump's finance cabinet was a movie Director.
Gladiator was such an incredibly powerful movie, like Braveheart. No other films like them. Ridley being involved would not surprise me.
Saw a 'documentary' on Congressman George Santos and was laughing my head off! It was so obvious everyone being interviewed, including the interviewer, were actors! If you've ever seen a stage play, you'd recognize it. My husband was not amused. 😂

Mr Pool is John? I've thought it might be Snowden. He's watching.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 April, 04:12
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Just finished reading the article, thank you. He is an excellent writer and brought the scene to life. As I've seen the movie, I was able to see it in my minds eye.
The bird & the wheat.
Thanks