Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
04 April, 07:51
Welcome to the shit show

https://www.chemicalviolen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
They have plans to put it in veggies too on a cellular level - the watery ones like lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. And in meat too (and eggs). They are already DOING IT in the UK, Gates has been over there and been photo op'd with livestock already injected with the mRNA vaccines for animals.

I spoke with my vet last week - she said all the vaccines except the rabies vaccine have been overhauled. When I said I would refuse any mRNA vaccines, she stopped asking if we wanted our cat vaxxed that day, she simply STOPPED pushing it and never mentioned it again. So it is already here - she didn't push for the rabies vax either, we left without any vaccines. So don't trust that even the rabies vax is still safe for animals :(

Gates has said on the record that 'those who are 'shy' about getting the vax will end up getting it in their food, so everyone will be equally covered'.

Think you can hunt and fish and forage for food - they will revoke all rights to that and arrest you so
03:13 AM - Apr 06, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it