Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
05 April, 10:48
They still don't get it, you can't beat the light! 😆🥊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherrae Nichole @raeamoonwisp
I C the light and honor it greatly. Looking within, we find that mirror of pure truth. The place we came from, where we are going, and to whom we belong--it's that eternal flame. That bond that can never be broken, lost for a time...maybe, but it all comes back together ❤️ in time with the ONE who has been by our side all along. The light is flickering, just have to feed the spark ✨️ and keep it glowing ALWAYS-infinitely and forever more. What we entertain grows and when it is well nurtured that journey to center is the sacred path that one must fine, defying all external delays and trusting the ancient wisdom of the soul that resides within instead. 1000x + myself and twin have tempted this fate and we alwsys will find our way back. The manifesting is the metaphysical path towards the truth physically manifesting in the future. So many distractions kept me away but while grasping for.a chance at the ONE light I hold true, it is there at HOME with blue eyes I'll
STAY-30STM
12:03 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by raeamoonwisp in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sherrae Nichole, click on at the bottom under it