Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
05 April, 10:52
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Not that I am going to bat for Jack Daniels
but where will we be in 2-3 years--at the
bottom of one of their barrels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
05 April, 08:12
Perhaps just showing their true colors 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
05 April, 08:06
🤦‍♀️😖

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
05 April, 07:18
WTF 🤬 This keeps up I’ll never have to worry anymore about REHAB & going to AA meetings.

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
06 April, 03:58
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
There’s a silver lining to every story. You just need to grasp it and move on my friend.

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
05 April, 06:59
Damnit!! They are taking all my go-to beverages away!! Im not going to have anything to drink pretty soon.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
05 April, 11:41
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
Wake the fk UP

MAYB U SHOULD CHANGE fkn BRANDs,
& start 2 TRIANGULATE,
da difference B dark, &
LIGHT...

Have a safe trip...