Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Former US President Barack Obama is set to resettle in Kenya for at least a year as Special Envoy for US Diplomacy (SED), a deployment which he said “makes me truly grateful as I pay tribute to the land of my father- and forefathers”.Nominated by President Joe Biden, who was Obama’s Vice President between 2009 and 2016, the former president, codenamed “Renegade”, was confirmed by The US Senate, which is increasingly exploring the possibility of sending retired Presidents to countries of their ancestry.According to The Standard, Obama is expected to arrive in Kenya on June 13 for what his team calls “a reconnaissance trip”, has indicated his desire to set up an office outside the capital Nairobi when he finally lands.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/...
09:36 AM - Apr 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
05 April, 10:21
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
So, they admit he’s Kenyan, but are not asking how this affects America now knowing he’s not a true US citizen. This needs to be addressed NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
05 April, 10:20
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Good luck with that, Barry. The United States has an extradition treaty with Kenya.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396