Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 April, 02:56
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 April, 03:03
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
It's not just a catch phrase

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 05:41
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Nana really doubts that this Fookn RA faced antichrist wanna be was allowed to leave the country.

He is either, like Biden, already "shot" or sitting in a cell at Gitmo awaiting his death penalty.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
people on twit are saying Trump is the antichrist
05:52 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by T_Radioactive in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 April, 10:16
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Daniel 11:37 says the antichrist will have no regard for the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women. One reason so many thought Obama was a prime suspect because he has no desire for women 😏

arba happihr @arba
04 April, 09:21
Aloha
I will be so glad
not to have to hear
any more negative energy
Yay Trump 😊

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
04 April, 10:16
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I’m not being negative. I don’t agree with what they think. I was just adding my 2cents about what was said

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 April, 08:37
You have to ignore them
Most are bots
We got this 🙏

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
04 April, 08:33
The Antichrist would never acknowledge Jesus is Lord! Trump acknowledges Jesus Christ!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 April, 08:33
shame on them

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 08:28
They better wake up to the real antichrist, Prince William before it is too late for them.