WWG1WGA!

qalerts.app/?q=Fist+pump
02:49 PM - Apr 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
04 April, 09:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Who is the guy in the tuxedo ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
04 April, 08:59
I am so Proud!! He is Unshakable!! He is Unbreakable!! He is a Fighter!! On top of everything he's going through.. Calm, Cool, and Collected. I pray He and his family stays safe and He can overcome these frivolous charges quickly In Jesus Name!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 April, 08:20

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 April, 03:05
He's also not wearing his US Flag pin on his lapel, I thought he always wore that or am I wrong? Is that a statement? IDK, just an observation.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 April, 03:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Good call.

anna justice @Truth_
04 April, 04:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
wow, so observant!
I never cease to be amazed by the level of intelligence, tenacity and commitment of the folks in this battle.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 April, 02:57
Indeed we do!
#WINNING
WWG1WGA!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 April, 02:50
👊🏻