Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 09:35
So so sad!

This man has been screaming this for yrs now!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think more died from hospital protocol then the vax .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yep I think it was a lot for sure but we are still yet to see more deaths from the vaxx imho.
10:06 AM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 02:57
I pray the med beds are real and they get them out 🙏🙏🙏

04 April, 09:06
Me too hun. So many suffering.

04 April, 09:07
You know they have put so much stuff out there that is not true, both sides, so I truly hope that some form of MedBed technology is for real.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
04 April, 10:24
Every day that I look at my mother, brother, sister-in-law, niece, I think, how long do you have, to live? The real tragedy, are the unvaxxed having to wait and watch them die. Yes there are detox protocols for those who regret, their decisions but none of mine do.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 April, 10:40
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Same! My brother is sick: he can’t breathe, has extremely low testosterone, cysts on live and kidney, and he’s undergoing NUMEROUS a testing on his heart. He took 3 death jabs.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
04 April, 04:54
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I wonder the same every time I see my relatives.

Been praying that they would get a chance to see the truth.