Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 April, 07:54
Dude drops bombs and isn't censored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
04 April, 07:58
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I'm confused about Roger Stone... I would appreciate your feedback!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 April, 08:03
In response Awake Now to her Publication
He was a part of the cult. They threw him under the bus and now he has capitulated and has to assist in the movie. All to stop Trump. His background is quite colorful

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 April, 08:07
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I thought they were friends. He was even pardoned...

I did however, read a blog from someone who said he worked on the island. He said he watched Stone rape someone...

I would love a point in the right direction to find out more about him! 😊

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
Good Morning.
LET ME EXPADITE
Ur WISHES.....

I have GQQD NEWs 4 you.
Presently working off my old cell phone now....
BUT
If you U-TUBE
DONNELL OCONNELL III, and catch his # 10 & 11 Arcived VIDIOs, you might have to skew your socks on in the future 2 make sure they stay on...

Enjoy Mr. OCONNELL
HE IS A WEAPON !!!
08:42 AM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PeterHorne6 in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
04 April, 09:11
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Awesome! Thanks!!!