Doq Holliday @doqholliday
IF...

Swift is no longer used and XRP is replaced with it AND it becomes gold-backed and quantum proof.... wow.

Can you imagine what would happen to both Gold and XRP?

*Not an authorized financial advisor
06:05 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 04:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm holding it, so that would be great and it is so cheap right now, you'd be a fool not to buy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Harrington @IBelieve
18 February, 03:07
I'm holding my XRP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 February, 03:02
XRP is not a favorite... among VKs choices
Just saying.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
18 February, 02:44
🤞

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
18 February, 02:39
The more I look into crypto and XRP...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

got your six @gotyoursix
14 February, 10:37
.37%er so i am counting on it Doq!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 February, 09:52
My belief: Silver is Money used in daily transactions. It was used in old Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Silver Notes. Gold is a store of wealth but not used in daily transactions. Crypto will likely be backed by Silver unless there has been such a distortion of the Gold to Silver ratio due to silver's use in tech/computer/solar panels etc.

XRP is Centrally Controlled and is not Decentralized. Ripple Inc. can manipulate the supply whenever they want. It will hold value but is still a Banker Coin. They pump and dump ritually.

Would suggest LTC as I think it is the Silver to BTC (Gold).

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

North *** @Northstar
18 February, 02:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Stellar :)

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
14 February, 09:35
What is happening with crypto right now??

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
14 February, 09:20
DOC can you help me. COntact admin and see why I cant PUBLISH on my page

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
14 February, 09:17
I have done quite well buying gold mining companies over the past 20 years. Sure they go down but if you don't need the money tomorrow you can just hold and sell when it's high. Bought shares in Silver Mining companies recently :-) (trying to keep it USA only). *NAAFA just a mom of four in California.

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
14 February, 09:17
Soc it seems I am unable to publish on my home page but I can comment here. ANY ADVICE. I NEED HELP FROM ADMIN

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 February, 09:13
Gold, Silver, Platinum. Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Buh Bye BTC.

*NOT a Financial Advisor.

14 February, 09:53
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
LTC plz

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 February, 06:13
wow to the world debt clock numbers on silver

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
09 February, 10:30
Loaded and ready, standby

Kyle Sockski @Elyk2K
09 February, 12:37
100%

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
08 February, 11:11
only VK can confirm this, But as per my study it is not going to happen.
VK always reffered as , "whatsup you XRP people"

14 February, 09:55
In response pardeep kalra to his Publication
What are you implying with "whatsup you XRP people" mean? Just curious what you think VK is stating.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 February, 10:12
I did a gematria on one of President Trump's tweets before he was taken off twit... It said "Gold XRP" ...gold ends the fed. I wish I could find that tweet!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
14 February, 09:22
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Here you go.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
08 February, 09:54
There seems to be so much confusion around the crypto market. I made some quick cash with Dogecoin, but I'm dumping all my investments in physical gold and silver.

Krissy Ellis @kellis921
08 February, 08:55
Is XRP available to purchase in the US right now?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
08 February, 10:02
In response Krissy Ellis to his Publication
on Uphold app.

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
08 February, 07:32
I made $25k off of the first XRP boom! 🥳

Light WorkerVZH @LightworkerVZH
09 February, 12:22
In response Amy Elohim to her Publication
how much did you purchase and when? wow that must feel nice!!

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
08 February, 07:02
have you looked at the real.time debt clock. the prices of what gold and silver SHOULD be are astonishing.

Michael Catino @MCanon
08 February, 06:57
Hey DOQ, what do you think a .2%er could do?

Nikki Holland @Nikki21
08 February, 06:38
XRP TO THE MOON.. guessing $1000-$5000... anybody have a ballbark if its backed by Gold?

The Appraiser 17-45 @The_Appraiser
08 February, 06:33
I'm hodling. Thousands invested!

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
08 February, 06:21
BOOM

The Cheeky Skunk @TheCheekySkunk
08 February, 06:20
I love you DoQ!!!! You're brilliant.

Jackie Thames @Jax47
08 February, 06:09

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
08 February, 06:07
im holding tight for now. when we removed the fed, see what happens.