03 April, 01:04
Twosday 4/4 > 8

4/4/2023 > 8/7 > 15

69 > 15

4958 > 422 > 44

6/29 Delta > 611 > 8

3:23 > 3:5 > 8

Surprise Witness….Where’s Hunter? 👀👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
Man I'm grateful for anons like you who can figure this stuff out. Brilliant minds.
But you lost me after the first 3 lines! Which makes me even more grateful for your skills.
I see is one of the many drops that had multiple meanings, most of which have been red herrings almost every time. That's why Q kept saying these people are stupid.
So we All thought the entire drop had to do with Cassidy when in Truth, Cassidy was Our Plant.
After reading your post, I think you're right, the Surprise Witness will be For the Truth, which means our side!
Watching this play out reminds me of The Sting. You have to have a very highly specialized Team of people with various skills to pull off. You're all in.
What does a good movie have? Good actors. I have Stories! Seriously.
07:48 AM - Apr 03, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 April, 02:16
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Sorry I missed your post earlier Olenna! A great movie always has you on the edge of your seat with plot twists right until the end! Would love to hear your stories….feel free to reach out anytime ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396