Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
02 April, 11:57
I can’t do this right now. I’m alone and I miss my baby girl!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Just close your eyes and rest - and remember good times with her. She's there with you, always will be, through the memories and the love in your heart.

She's not gone, just on a different spiritual plane than we are. I have no doubt our loved ones can see us, but we can't see them.

Talk to her just like you normally would do - I've lost my little sister with Downs, a brother, both my parents. I talk to them like they are still here, and in my soul I know they hear me and love me, and are just waiting for my turn to cross over into heaven. But they tell me 'not yet' because my work here isn't done.

Just keep loving her. Love never dies - it just changes. We don't love less because someone isn't here anymore, I think instead we realize the depth of that love because we feel the pain so deeply.

I'll continue to pray for you. Keep posting - we're here to listen and help if we can. You have friends on here who care about you, and the pain you're dealing with. 💖
01:26 AM - Apr 03, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it