VincentCrypt46
Apr 2, 2023
10:49 PM EST
11:33 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 April, 10:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I am all about the truth but its taking way to long to remove a fraudulent government!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
03 April, 08:31
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO EXPLORING,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 April, 10:24
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
alot of us feel this way!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 April, 08:22
European castles were built by individuals called serfs............ i.e. slaves.

The wealthy elite - have always been with us.

Who built the parthenon?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 April, 08:10
MAN IS SO DUMBED DOWN TODAY WE ONLY BUILD BOXES

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 07:13
@vincentkennedy isn't that where Antifa showed up with their Nazi flags during trucker protests?? FF #40042517 . .or so

Green 8700 @Green8700
03 April, 06:39
I had a martini there once . Best martini I’ve ever. Wonder if they make spicy margaritas!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 April, 07:16
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
CBC was there..

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
03 April, 06:18
Frontenac is only 2 hours away from my home.We go here every year during the Quebec Carnival...I will have to look closer next time I am there...It is quite beautiful but we only make it to the foyer where the drinks are served and cannot go beyond that point.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 April, 12:36
The main thing hid today, is when the next and final reset begins. I suppose that info comes later on this slow roll disclosure show.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 April, 12:21
Totally 💯

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
03 April, 12:02
Welllll....
We can't ask the orphans because that was just before their time ...I think.
Hmnnnn.
Who knows?
🤔