Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 April, 05:05
Major security measures and fencing surrounding the Capitol building in DC 🤔

My guess is there is going to be a HUGE SURPRISE waiting behind that wall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 05:11
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
That's my guess. Perhaps gallows - hopefully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 07:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I don't think so, I think it's going to be for a grand celebration! I could be wrong but we'll soon find out.
Of course, the gallows could be a celebration too 😂

The way it is built reminds me of the gallows in front of the white house, but I first thought maybe there was a huge movie screen to show the D.C. rats being taken down.
11:01 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
07 April, 04:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes!! That's what I was thinking too! A giant movie screen showing them on trial admitting their crimes, hearing the sentences then firing squads.
Or better yet, a Final dose of the Fauci death jab.

07 April, 11:45
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
That would work too.