Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
02 April, 07:03
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I heard that Barron is a genius who surpasses even Trumps intelligence might even be some truth to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
02 April, 07:13
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Not sure about that.....but....back when DJT was sworn in.....I saw a pic of Barron's eye's.....very intense and almost like an "Old Soul" in a young man's body.....I'm only guessing here...... maybe a prophet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 April, 06:42
His young life has been disrupted so much by these hateful, evil satanic entities. I know he is surrounded by LOVE from his family which is great. What they have done to his parents, him and his family is so disgraceful!!! Please Almighty Father fortify the entire Trump family especially Barron, his beautiful mother and President Trump!!! Much LOVE and GRATITUDE to the whole Trump family!!! ThanQ/WWG1WGA

02 April, 06:44
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Amen, Angel....I'm in 100% agreement with your prayer!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 April, 06:59
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
🙏 I am in full agreement with your prayer. In Jesus’ Precious and Mighty Name, Amen

Mike Anon @Mike314
02 April, 06:24
Q??? 🤔🤔🤔

02 April, 06:30
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Not sure......just sense that he is "special" in all this......time will tell ;)))

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
02 April, 06:06
"The Special 1 " ❤🇨🇦

02 April, 06:07
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
I sense the same.....;)))