JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
These are images of a water molecule captured by Masaru Emoto when exposed to various vibrations. Good morning Truth seeker.
11:22 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 April, 10:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good morning Fan!
Amazing isnt it?
And water also has memory I understand.

4 yrs ago when a fren told me that the desk in front of me was a living thing, I told him he was just crazy.
Well, Nana ate those words.
Everything is some kind of energy, some type of particles of energy is the simplest way I see it & God is everything everywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 April, 12:45
THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF THE QUANTUM SOURCE FIELD

"Mathematics is the Language in which God has Written the Universe." -Galileo Galei

"GOD" = (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign, Or Logos Of The Universe (33/6)

The Human DNA Molecule when Viewed from the Top Down forms a Six-Pointed Seal of Solomon/Star of David which is the 2-Dimensional form of the 3 Dimensional Star Tetrahedron. The Star Tetrahedron is the basis for the MER-KA-BAH Light Body Experienced by Ezeki-"el" as the Chariot of Fire as well as the Star of Bethlehem and the Transfiguration/Resurrection Body of Christ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 April, 10:14
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I got a great goose flesh moment reading this
GOD" = (G)rand (O)rganizational (D)esign, Or Logos Of The Universe (33/6)

This I can get behind... I could never get on board with GOD as a figure, a singular 'being'.

Source, G.O.D, the omnipotent, omnipresent power that does not need:
an intermediary
a book
a building
robes
jewels
gold
land
cannibalistic ritual
community power

The power that just needs our ATTENTION, for us to be able to interact with it, the very thing our lives have been directed away from giving.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 April, 10:29
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
HOLY SPIRITUS BUMPUS

I Am glad you liked this!

"Goose Flesh" = "Holy Spirit Bumps"

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 April, 12:07
Amazing! ❤️❤️

Mary Lennox @Veritable
02 April, 12:02
Good morning!

Ange Love @LoveM
02 April, 11:37
🎶Good morning 🐸🕊💕🐝

Clouds too?😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 April, 12:03
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Good Call.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 April, 11:29
I'm particularly attracted to the image of truth... no surprises there, I guess, and good morning.