Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"🚨 Robert F. Kennedy Jr & Sasha Latypova Say the COVID Vaccines Were a 'Huge Military Operation' "

"The involvement of the drug companies is kind of window dressing...they essentially paid the pharmaceutical companies for their brand name so people would think they were getting something from Pfizer or Moderna."

https://rumble.com/v2fw8l6...

From ChiefNerd
https://twitter.com/TheChi...
10:46 AM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
02 April, 11:28
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
@kimrunner
I’ve seen a lot of information in the last five or six years that has surprised me, but this may be in the top three.
I’ve been following you on Twitter for a very long time and have come to appreciate your point of view.
Do you have any thoughts on this? I’m most especially concerned that this happened under Trump’s watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 April, 11:04
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
GOD bless Robert and this other woman seeking for and exposing truth. The military is supposed to help us? Really? I sure hope this is true. I'm not so confident.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
02 April, 07:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
This HAS to mean The Military-Industrial Complex, (Deepstate/Establishment Military).
The White Hat side of the Military went to great lengths to lessen and alter the course of events as I understand it, by substituting saline vials in place of the "created' poisonous solutions.
🤔This info By Robert Kennedy is most concerning since I've already seen so many already blaming Trump for WARP speed, etc. just as more was coming out about Covid. (They act as if Trump alone manufactured the Vaxx.)🙄 As far as big pharma's names being used, well, that really sucks! 😳 Deepstate Military made with big pharma label?
There has to be more to this. A lot more tied in with the NWO and globalists plans to do away with a percentage of population at any cost.

We all know Trump & the WH's followed the best plan possible to achieve the very LEAST amount of harm & damage to the population. Can't even imagine the heavy burden a Commander-In-Chief must carry with him during a time of WAR.🙏🏼