JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 11:44
Something is not adding up for me around a stated death toll of 10 people with a system that produced at least dozens of deadly tornadoes but I have no choice but to leave it at that for now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
USING THE SWAG METHOD, IMHO, IT IS IN THE 1000'S.
12:17 PM - Apr 01, 2023 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 02:35
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That would make much more sense. I was up all night watching massive super cells drop F4's and 5's and the storm chasers had never seen anything like it nor had I. I don't get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 06:57
Nana doesn't believe it for a second. If the local footage IS true there is no way 1000s were not killed as there were 1000s of home basically leveled if the footage is true.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 06:58
An I believe it was as I am in communication with ppl in MS.