Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
31 March, 10:25
This makes sense ...

If it doesn't happen

The plan was a lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amรกlka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
01 April, 10:45
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Attorney General William Barr Busts Out Bagpipes Alongside NYPD, Wows Crowd | NBC New York - YouTube

Attorney General William Barr showcased one of his hidden talents when he took center stage at an event at the nation's capital Wednesday morning accompanyin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
How you been? Missed you conversing with Chopsy Mopsy ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
12:09 PM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
eva amรกlka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
01 April, 12:18
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Thanks for asking, I'm fine. Hope you are doing well too. I've had less time the last few months due to work, so I've only been here for a while and I've been reading more than writing. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also focused on studying and researching some facts related to history from the Napoleonic Wars in connection with the First and Second World Wars. It's quite a power to realize that it was all started by the same bloodlines. And to this day in relation to what is happening now.

01 April, 12:24
In response eva amรกlka k...... to her Publication
From what I learned from the "not taught in classroom history" is that in reality Napoleon was a good guy trying to keep France out of the European rothschild banking strangulation. His "beef" started with his cousin king of Belgium and his not supporting him in his cause to do so against England.

If you have better info - I am all open for receiving the truth !!!

BlessedBe!