Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good morning Patriots.

New Year brings New Life.
09:25 AM - Apr 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 April, 10:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I donate to Eldad's rescue - it's called Hope for Paws. He and his helpers are amazing 💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
02 April, 10:51
My son's birthday is April 1st.
Every year while he was groing up, it was a running joke from everyone that he was an April fools baby.
Now, we celebrate his birth AND the New Year on the same day. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 April, 08:30
❤️

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 April, 04:47
I'm beaten not defeated

anna justice @Truth_
01 April, 11:19 (E)
so cute.

Fatal dog attacks by breed (2005 to 2017)
note: pit bulls comprise only about 6.5% of the total U.S. dog population.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 April, 10:06
Great Job Rosie , your a wonderful mom and deserve a wonderful loving forever home 🤞🏼🤞🏼🙏🙏

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
01 April, 10:05
VK:
Timestamp 1:28=13:28 military time.

Q 1328
SKY EVENT.

Remember this morning ‘Elon’ told the world about the comet.
Link:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Yes, I’d say we are on the Event Horizon.

Isn’t InevitableET’s screen name and (May 2022) TS cover picture so interesting?

New Jerusalem, ascension, instead of pole shift.

Q:
Read the Bible (Rev ch21)
GOD WINS.

TG post link:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 April, 09:25
. :)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 April, 08:52
✨💓✨
New Life

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:11
Hi there VK, what a wonderful story.
Kindness to all should be where we all end up.

So much NEEDLESS suffering on this planet, that is so uncalled for.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 April, 06:21 (E)
(Q Drop attached.)

ATTN:

You might want to Bookmark this 1:28 PM ET Tweet from VK.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 April, 09:44
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 April, 06:10
Happy New Year VK ~

June Patriot @JunePatriot
01 April, 05:59
Happy New Year!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 April, 05:51
Happy New Year VK. A new birth takes 9 months. By the 13 month calendar that is about how much time we have left before your account disappears. Your mission here completed and hopefully we will be well on our way to MAGA as well as the rest of the world by then. Thank you for all you do.

Jay Jay @JustMe
01 April, 05:22
😢😪😪💜💚🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
01 April, 04:39
💖

01 April, 04:11
Good morning Vincent!
Thank you btw for all you do, you know Nana loves you, but I want ppl to understand that I dont follow anyone blindly and they should not either.
Ppl should follow what resonates-as truth vetted thr their connection to God/Source.

I have posted this many times!
I believe in the universal consciousness not just because VK has told me to alone!
I have connected to it myself is where my trust & conviction on it comes from.

You should not believe me either you should find it for yourself!
Love what VK has done for us, love what Trump has done for us but I only truly trust my direct connection to God unconditionally!
Thank you VK for All u do!
You have no doubt accomplished raising the freqency of this planet & taught us a lot about ourselves!😘💕🙏💜😇

01 April, 04:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hello!
Ok just sitting her in my car when I posted that just now still and something just shook my car hard!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
01 April, 03:44
Good Afternoon, VK and Patriots!!
As Jesus and many others have taught us, there is only one way that will take us forward as individuals and as humanity…the way of mercy and love.

🐸
🐸🐸🐸🐸

anna justice @Truth_
01 April, 11:26
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
..and wisdom, for the 'tender hearted.''

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump reads "The Snake" poem - YouTube

Trump brought back one of this campaign trail favorites, a poem called "The Snake." The poem tells the story of a woman who takes in a snake, who ends up bit...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 April, 03:30
WATCH THE WATER

Universal -Personal and Planetary Pentecost and the Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic

"As soon as Jesus was Baptized, He went up out of the Water. Suddenly the Heavens were Opened, and He saw the Spirit of God Descending like a Dove and resting on Him. And a Voice from Heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!” -The "GODSPELL" of Matthew 3:16-17

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 April, 03:36
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
A QUANTUM RIPPLE OF LOVE-LIGHT AND LIGHT-LOVE

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 April, 02:43
I can't lie. I needed that. Happy New Year VK.

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
01 April, 02:30
HNY, VK 😊
They are so adorable 😍😊🤗

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
01 April, 02:03
G/A VK Anons...
Happy New Year fam...

its a new year so lets start helping the people living on the streets...like we do with the strays.
(reminder... most are completely broken on the inside even though they look normal on the outside)
👇 the invisibles
remember fam one cant say they are christian if they dont do chistian/christ like things?!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away (1989-07-15) FM - YouTube

Pink Floyd - 1989-07-15, Venice FM (German Stereo FM Broadcast) The Grand Canal, Venice, Italy, July 15th 1989. Excelente produção, super premiada: "The invi...

Storm Rider @StormRider
01 April, 01:43
Love it!!
Made me teary-eyed.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
01 April, 01:06
Happy New Year VK.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
01 April, 01:00
Happy new year❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 April, 12:56
Eldad and Hope for Paws are amazing human beings! I support them every month and wish I could help more.