Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 March, 12:44
Navy decode

=

I Love You Final Answer / It Only Takes One Person To Change The World / God Is Everywhere And In One Place / We Believe In Strength In Numbers / God Sides With Putin Qame Over / Bible Code Lords Wonderful Wife Gene / We Prophets Work As A Team πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Love Hope Faith Belief Wins The Day β™₯/ I Compel You To Tell The Truth US Corporations πŸ’₯/ Thank You For Not Giving Up On Me / Survive And Complete The Mission / I Just Want To Know The Truth / Rise Up Now Meek Now Is Our Time 🌈/ Goddess Ultimate Parapsychology / The Number Thirteen The Daisy Of Death 🌼/ Time Is Running Out For The Wicked 😱/ Cannabis Is A Divine Glitch In The Matrix / I Have Already Proved It A Lot Of Times / Quantification Of Consciousness πŸ‘/ I Love Being An Outcast Of King Yeshua / Mrs God Owns Everyone πŸ”₯/ Theres Nothing To Worry About πŸ€—
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
355-553
2130-0312
TS 10:01

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a hind, doe
Greek- to expend, consume

Hebrew-to be stout, strong, bold, alert
Greek- to await eagerly

Hebrew-Ziphi, inhabitants of Ziph
Greek-ready to impart

Hebrew-another
Greek- to bring back word, announce

Hebrew-strong, mighty
Greek- to inundate

Hebrew-"my God is God", the name of several Israelites
Greek-to send up, produce, send back

Hebrew- "my father is a wall", an Israelite
Greek-a sin of ignorance

Hebrew-palace
Greek-to heave the lead

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
12:58 PM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it