§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
31 March, 10:50
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
31 March, 10:55
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Wish that was Phil Mickelson with Daly instead of Tiger😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
31 March, 11:05
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I’m not going to lie. I have no idea who those people are 😂😂

But, I must say hello! It has been too long! How are you friend!?

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 March, 11:14
Not a golfer??? You should give it a go sometime! Awesome sport! That is Tiger Woods (ick) with rebel golf pro John Daly 😁

It has been a long while my fren! Went through some chit (dark night of the soul i think) for about 6 weeks. ☹️

Feeling good now and OPTIMISTIC!!!!😉

How have you been??

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
31 March, 11:23 (E)
Glad to hear that you pulled through friend! Has been a trying time for many. Still we are blessed to face such challenges in tribulation.

I have always wanted to go play a course. I’ve always been naturally good at anything I try! Just like my pops, that set the standard and example for me. He used to play with a buddy and I would just walk the course. Really wanna go to a drive range though.

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 March, 11:31
Thank you! Don't want a repeat of that Ever!

i absolutely encourage you to do that. When my daughter was younger she would complain about going (and that was in a cart lol) now she's all grown up and golfs regularly with her friends.

My favorite time to go is just before dusk. i love it when you have the course all to yourself. So many great memories! Get that
bucket list going 😎

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
I’ve been playing frisbee golf to get some 🌞 and memories. But I’ll definitely have to get out there
11:36 AM - Mar 31, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by RawHoney9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from §ämādhï £¡ght, click on at the bottom under it