Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
31 March, 11:24
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #EndTheEndless #GodWins 🍿🍊

Freedom Belle Data Dumps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Idk what he means...but wow, carbon...? Hmm.
11:26 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
31 March, 04:53
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Jesus came to earth to teach us how to reach the same capabilities. You'll have to do some researching to find what speaks to you as far as diamonds. The operation is Biblical .

We were lied to and are still finding out more.

https://t.me/davidebergese...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 05:38
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ€―...thats a confirmation I wasnt expecting. Some very trippy things are adding up right now...and im dreaming very clearly and remembering them. And everything is like an arrow on sign posts all going the same way...for once! Man the hair on my arms stood up! If u here a creaking sound that's my mind! NCSWIC makes soo much more sense now! Good is growing exponentionally!!! The sun looks white to me. πŸ₯², thank u Lachacquitamama...U rock whoever u are!!! Something clicked just now and relates to some other things lately that I been getting. I Love when something makes sense of other things that didn't! Man I Love learning! Thinking out loud now, sorry. 🀭🀍🏁🀍