Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 10:26
Happy Friday...and New Year's Eve!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 March, 10:51
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
WHATUP ?! U hiding?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got yo SIX girl
Just wait til we get back to twit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
lol
not hiding.
im on twit just not under a KR account. not sure why it's such a big deal. not trying to be deceptive. trying to get back there in a normal way.

I've always believed people should do what feels right for them regardless if we don't all agree. i support you in you doing what you feel like is best for you.
I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree about Shane. I'm not following him anymore. I've seen enough to make up my own mind- FOR ME.
I know you believe in him and you should do what feels right to you.
like with any subject / truth in this movement. only time will tell. Until then we just need to ride this out as best as possible together.
11:22 AM - Mar 31, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 March, 11:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 11:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I know you believe it.
not trying to tell anyone what to think, believe or feel.
just stating how i feel.
thanks for accepting that.
no one is right or wrong until we are lol
and in the end i pray we all are told the truth.
we are all here for a reason and crossed paths for a reason.
I'm just trying to take it day by day doing the best I can with the best/truest intentions....until thee end.