Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
01 April, 02:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Mean Greenies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 April, 01:52
Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
01 April, 09:36
There are a few BAD apples (infiltrators) in the bunch!!! Follow your heart, listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Remember these social media platforms were originally created by evil for evil motives, such as social experiments, propaganda, targeting and gathering as much personal information on each human being as possible. The tables were turned by GOOD people and now the BAD are exposed. I question every day if I even want to continue being in the middle of AI fuckery... I made changes in my life so I don't have to be on the internet. I'm still here, because of God's direction for a few. There will come a day, a different direction takes place for my efforts from the Holy Spirit. Communicating within nature and fellowshipping in person is what God intended when creating us🙏🏻✨🕊💕🐝

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 April, 09:09
We most certainly can get along! We need one another. WWG1WGA, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 April, 06:44
lol

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
31 March, 12:05
We can but when you are dealing with evil it takes alot to turn the other cheek 😬😬. Good afternoon Kim 😊

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 12:33
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
for sure!
i was mainly talking about amongst ourselves.
GM Georgann.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 March, 11:52
WWG1WGA ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Evangelina @Evangelina
31 March, 11:46

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 March, 11:32
U can't reprogram the matrix if u worried about what other people who are trapped are thinking. Only the brave ones will finish.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
31 March, 11:26
😄

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
31 March, 11:25
Can we - yes
KISS - Keep it simple stupid, 'let shit go', and don't feed the ego

Be aware and observe !

When we complicate things and go after the ego (including greed, envy, etc ... hell I'll throw in cognitive dissonance as well) is when the shit storm begin

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 March, 11:15
Perfect :)

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 March, 11:14
Caption:
Frog 1) Kek!
Frog 2) Keck!
Frog 1) No, it's Kek!
Frog 2) That's what I said: Keck!
Frog 1) No, it's Kek!!
Frog 2) THATS what I said: KECK!
Frog 1) NO ITS KEK!!!!!!!!!!
Moral of the story:
We have nothing to fight with eachother over. Lil differences of opinion only matter when we know MUCH more than we do now, cuz at that point if we're not on the same page, then...we are enemies for real. And to MY enemies in the days of Truth: ITS KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COVFEFE MUTHA' FUCKA'S!!!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 March, 11:22
There are some that, no matter what you do, and no matter how wonderful, good, loving or Christ-like you are...there's just some people that will NOT like you or get along with you. Your light, your spirit, irritates their demons. Don’t be upset, and don’t be discouraged! This is normal and to be expected. Even our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was not liked by everyone. It’s okay! It's good for us to continue to make efforts to live at peace with others, and leave the rest to God. 🤍

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
31 March, 11:10
😂😂😂😂

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
31 March, 11:07

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
31 March, 11:05
:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 March, 11:17
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I have faith!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Lolz.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
😂

Sue Briggs @SueB369
31 March, 10:58
😄

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
31 March, 10:40
😍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 March, 10:30
Best way to say it.
Meantime, the ego thing still prominent.
We’ll get there. :)