Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"KASH PATEL:" "DA Alvin Bragg and his team of bandits will be shown to have lied to a grand jury, misrepresented evidence, hid evidence of innocence and exoneration and lied to the world in trying to achieve a political prosecution. That in and of itself will destroy any Democratic movement that tries to counter man this movement that President Trump is now going to lead. They hate corruption in the judicial system; we showed it to them in Russiagate and half the country still doesn’t believe it happened. Now President Trump is going to show it to the WORLD from the epicenter of the globe in New York."
#theworldiswatching

From Realtimenews
https://t.me/dailyrealtime...
09:42 AM - Mar 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 March, 09:53
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
I just initiated the very same kinds of actions from the bottom! I had spent years preparing to go right a wrong and be compensated and the timing couldn't have wound up better for me. This started in at the top and as soon as they went public with coming at them, I served on my charges too! This is great, I have the feds eating them down from the top and I started in at their ankles at the same time!
Happy days!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396