Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
30 March, 08:16
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
My brother got THREE!!! Now he can’t breathe, shortness of breath, testosterone issues, high BP, and 2 cysts on both liver and kidney. Failed his cardiac exam and now putting him through major heart testing. He’s “just going along” with the bs. I’m so mad that he and mom didn’t listen to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 March, 08:32
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I’m so sorry. Know that your not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 March, 09:38
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear that

I could say you aren't alone, but that's cold solace when you have to actually witness it up close & personal

Some people near me finally got some sense & even though they got the shots initially a couple of years ago, they didn't get the boosters (and won't now because they finally caught on that this wasn't necessarily a good thing)

Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
30 March, 08:05
So far...

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 March, 09:35
In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication
Even with a report like this I'm afraid the real numbers are higher still - and it isn't over by far

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
30 March, 07:48
FRY them!

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts