Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
30 March, 03:16
"If anyone is curious, the groomer pedophile teacher is Kirk Miller at Churchill High in Eugene, Oregon. Tel: 541-790-5100."

~ @Amber (Gab)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Why is the school board on a platform, looking down on the parent, like royalty looking down on a commoner?

That needs fixing.
03:20 PM - Mar 30, 2023 (E)
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 March, 06:44
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Every board does this intimidation and I agree it must end. The dept of education in my state does this when they hold a hearing to reaccredit a program in the university. They come in early and physically rearrange the room to give themselves intimidation status. Then they grill professors. It stinks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 March, 06:48
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
My husbands school board does not do this intimidation.

Their table is on the same level as the audience... the members who are Conservative, remind the leftists, who their bosses are...