AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 March, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I shared a copy of a person's anti-Christian insta post on Twit, which was allowed to stay up on insta, spewing its hate and call to murder Christians, and yet, my sharing it on twit got me locked out of my account for 12 hours and I had to remove it before I could get back into my account.

It's clear we already lost our country. Congress is doing little to enforce Constitutional Law in our land. We truly are in a fight to gain it back.

If someone would've told me this was going to happen in the future, I would've said, "Impossible." Not because I didn't believe politicians could be corrupted, I remember watching the Watergate Nixon trail on the news as a child.

I did believe our Military kept us protected from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Though I now know of the long plan to take over the world, this censorship is a stunning reminder of how real and true this is. The masks were put on the world in mockery of their drive to silence us.

Our Voice has Great Power
02:15 PM - Mar 30, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it