Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 11:49
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Be careful, they proved in court that the election person in FL purposefully deleted 50k ballots as well in the case for Debbie W. Schutlz that Ron DeSantis allow to happen and because of DeSantis nothing happened there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 March, 10:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My hopes aren’t high on anything currently. Guess we wait and see. (Which is my favorite saying lately) 🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 March, 08:34
That means the pope will die as a distraction.
Good times.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 March, 09:59
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
That was my thought. Ha

Robert Franz @afsocrob
30 March, 06:34
That is a FELONY.

chuck ross @chuckster
30 March, 04:26
Great. So when does somebody get arrested???

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 March, 03:26
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Oh no! Nobody ever gets arrested! Prove me wrong...Just sayin! Not negative just sayin LOL