Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
🙏Anons have an impressive ability to go deep into the dark and keep their heart lights shining.

I run in the woo circles too and they refuse to acknowledge anything that is not fluffy, light, and bright.

You all have the courage to look evil straight in the eye, the courage to mend the wounded and help lift them up and carry them home with you.

Do you know who you are, how rare and unique you all are?

We know we have been caught up in loops, cycles repeating. There was a time those who walked the same path, called the Cathars, song their own healing chants to help them stay close to God during the darkest of our ages.

This is hauntingly beautiful and will touch your soul. If it ever gets to be too much, dig deeper and you will always find more to keep going with.

The looping of the Kali Yuga and its ages is coming to a close. The worst is behind us. I love you all.

🙏💛
Hymn of the Cathars "Lo boièr" (Le bouvier - The cattle herder) - YouTube

To get the sheet music of the piece mail to info@eufonia.deThe text of this Cathar hymn contains an encoded message, Joana being the medieval cathar church, ...

02:10 AM - Mar 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
julie miller @pnut36
29 March, 04:31
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
💝🙏💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
29 March, 03:26
I’ve definitely had to spend days and days praying after some of the dark holes I’ve been down. Just makes me want to fight harder and stronger! I will not leave this body without saying I fought a hard fight!!!
🙏✌️❤️😃 Y’all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
29 March, 02:59
Thank you. In the darkness shines a light. A voice in the wilderness. ❤ 🧡

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 March, 02:56
✨God´s army✨ 🐸 TheTruthShinesBright✨ FromDarkToLight✨ WWG1WGA_WW🌏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
29 March, 02:32
I was just explaining a feeling (just exactly like this song sounds) to a dear sister in battle, complete with a soulful desire to just keep pushing and reconnecting with a higher vibe even when I cannot really budge much of the dark garbage out of my day in order to do so. Yet we do continue and we do find our way past the obstacles. We are warriors of light.

With most sincere thanks, I love you patriot ❤️‍🔥

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 March, 02:21
That is so beautiful. Thank you for posting it. A good ending for my day of slogging. I appreciate your perspective.