10ă c̄❓ @10ac
28 March, 11:29
He/She had enough time to change shoes.
They want civil war
They want us distracted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 March, 11:37
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
The whole time she/him is wearing Vans - Trust me I worked for Vans for 19 years before they fired me for not getting the Vax. You can see the heel tab in the beginning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 March, 01:28
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
The shoes at the end looks like these.
I have a watched all the video footage from the time she/he entered the building they just don’t look the like these to me.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 March, 01:40
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Those are VANS Old Skool shoes. Many different patterns. The process to post pictures here is painful.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 March, 01:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I am not saying the first ones aren't vans, the graphics are pretty clear in this pictures showing the flame and the black stripe along the edge of the sole, I just can't see either in the others but I do agree the shoes in the CC footage appear to have a heel tab as well.

Only people mentioned by memyselfi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sharon pasvant, click on at the bottom under it