Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

wht 2.0 @wht
28 March, 12:03
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Due to the (supposedly 'necessary') 'white/black hat' admittedly 'deceptive' aspects of the Q project it must be said it's very nature could be described overall as a 'false prophet'.

And that's not to say 'false prophets' can't, and don't, use truths and even Truth to pass on their deceptions but ultimately divided houses fail.

"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation;
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?" Mt12:25,26

Babylon IS falling ... but is MUCH bigger than most realize.

When one stands on the Bible and the Bible alone one is much less susceptible to be buffeted about by every 'wind of doctrine' the world throws at us.
"Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; and in secret have I said nothing." Jn18:20

God can not lie.

Who is the very author of confusion?

Be careful who you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
28 March, 06:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
to disrupt the echo chamber. You see what happens when you don't question the narrative? You take a jab, you live in fear.

The best thing we can do is be wary of all earthly things. Satan is very clever.

You don't know Q personally, you don't know.

We hope re Q. We hope with all our hearts, but we don't surrender ourselves to it. That's for God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
28 March, 03:47
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
To learn the 'whole Truth and nothing but .. so help me GOD' ... and share it

It's either "going to be Biblical" or it isn't yes?

https://adtv.watch/total-o...