Only people mentioned by terrydale60 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
29 March, 12:44
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
I watched the clips it was Vans going in and Vans going out. You can see the Vans heel tab on the CCTV clips.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
28 March, 10:13
she changed her stocking cap too, 2 different colors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
28 March, 10:32
In response Just Diana to her Publication
I looked for the video for proof, but I think I have been mistaken. So this statement I made is not credible. I apologize.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
28 March, 07:06
Hard to find competent prop folks anymore

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
28 March, 05:33
There's a clip on Tiktok of a cop complimenting how well it was filmed.

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
28 March, 05:07
Good catch there.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 March, 04:37
What are they distracting us from?

some one special to some @godrus
28 March, 04:37
All on the taxpayers dime.

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
28 March, 04:18
Vans when shot according to Officer body cam

chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 05:04
In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication
This is so fake❗️do these evil Parasites think we’re that’s stupid, I mean I new right away that something was off , one there’s no blood anywhere two the way shim it look at the way it’s laying, it reminds me of a dance❗️😏