Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
28 March, 11:09
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Politicians have stocks in gun Manufacturing companies. They know American Patriots run and buy more guns at the second "Gun Control" is mentioned. This false Flag game is played as a joke on Lefties. If they think guns will ever be taken away they are idiots. Not that anyone CAN "take away" guns from an AMERICAN. The first constitution is way too powerful and will withstand ALL. It was Designed to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
28 March, 11:00
3 kids aged 9( inverted 3 6s), 3 adults aged in 60s ( 3 6s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
28 March, 10:00
Take a look at the ages of the deceased as well.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
28 March, 09:12
I just read this and the likes were at 33.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 March, 08:08
I knew one of the adults who died. This may be MK Ultra programming of the shooter but it wasn’t actors. Real people died.

El- Jimius @JimiusMaximus
28 March, 07:53
Sandy hook.....